Friday, August 21, 2009

caution

The first thing I thought of when I saw the Illustration Friday prompt "caution" was Mr. Yuck, as well as those lights that go off near railroad tracks when a train is coming (but that's a whole other story in itself). Mr. Yuck scared the crap out of me as a kid, especially when the commercial would air. My parents were wise to put those stickers all over their household items when I was young. In the meantime, I chose to digitally alter another recent beastie from my ongoing Splotch monster series - one who could very well be Mr. Yuck's scarier cousin. Speaking of monsters, we have a winner from last week's Illo Friday drawing here at my blog. That winner is Stacey Merrill who hosts the Artsnark's Artifacts blog! So, congrats Stacey and a big thanks goes out to all who left a kind word and participated last week.