Monday, October 26, 2009

10/25/2009 (pt 1)











Last Sunday (yesterday) was one of the most beautiful days I've seen in some time, especially after some of the cold and the rain we've had lately. I ended up spending most of the day outdoors, starting out with a long hike along the Appalachian with my friend and colleague Alex from Columbia, who is here in VA to teach Spanish. Later, my wife Kris and I took a long walk around our apartment grounds and ventured into Old Town Leesburg with cameras in tow. The day began with a lone black vulture perched high above me on someone's apartment roof, and ended with one of the most amazing evening skies I've ever seen. I wanted to blog my favorite photos in one single post tonight, but took too many for me to choose from, so I'll be posting my ten favorite every day this week, from Monday through Friday, in somewhat of a chronological order. So, if you love Autumn as much as I do, stay tuned!