Saturday, November 7, 2009

back from the 'zine fest








I just returned from the Third Annual Richmond Zine Fest, held this year at Gallery 5. There was so much fantastic art this year from participants, it was almost overwhelming at times. There was also a lot of great energy throughout the place - I got a chance to talk with lots of kind, interesting and inspirational individuals and sold a good deal of art as well, so I'm very thankful for that! I'm also very glad to have shared a table with Matt Dembicki and Andrew Cohen once again at the fest. Hopefully Gallery 5 will be a permanent home to this event and hopefully it'll bring in lots of awesome people next year as well. I wish I brought my camera along but I don't think I'd have had enough time to take any pics. In the meantime, I thought I'd post up some photos from earlier in the week, taken in both Hillsboro and Leesburg, Virginia.