Wednesday, January 6, 2010

trtl trbl









As some folks might know, I have a pet painted turtle named Gammera (named after Korea's answer to Godzilla - a giant, flying space turtle who is friend to all children). Some of you might also know that the name of my blog, and my continued fascination with turtles stemmed from having Gam as a pet. When I first started blogging several years ago, I'd post something called Thursday Turtle, which basically consisted of some wise (or not so wise) quote and a pointless photo of Gam. Anyhow, just to let you know, Gam lives and is doing quite well, spoiled by my wife who feeds him way too many freeze-dried shrimp. Above are some current pics of our fearless friend hanging out in his new tank, kindly donated to us by some friends. Maybe I'll get around to posting some mini-movie footage of Gam as well soon, for anyone who may be interested. He's very entertaining to watch!