Tuesday, March 9, 2010

:):):)




Looks like Kris and I weren't the only two lovebirds out and about last Sunday afternoon. What a gorgeous past few days it's been outside. It's hard to believe that only a few weeks ago there was snow up to our hips, and now most of it's gone. I don't consider myself to have S.A.D., but these brighter, warmer days have truly elevated my mood and energy levels lately. I know I'm not alone there. Seeing and hearing birds other than the usual crows and vultures has been a real bonus too. The doves pictured here barely moved when we were photographing them, thankfully. Eventually, we found them running around behind the bushes, their heads bobbing back and forth near the ground like chickens, looking for something tasty to eat. We could have watched those birds all day if we had the time. Looking forward to more of this good stuff soon.