Thursday, March 31, 2011

five from march






Man, I'm so happy March is just about over and done with.  I'm so sick of the cold and crappy weather these days.  It seems like Winter was one bad, long drawn-out extended remix.  A little bit of sun and warmth is all I want right now. That and a much-needed Spring Break. The weekend will do for now though. In the meantime, I haven't posted many Splotch Monsters like I used to, and they've been about the closest thing I've done to art recently, due to other obligations.  I feel like I'll be getting back on track again art-wise though, so I'm not going to sweat it. Above, I posted five favorites from March, like I used to do every month at this blog.  I've got some cool little plans for these guys too, but I'm waiting to pursue them when I've got a bit more time on my hands.  In the meantime, sayonara March!