Friday, May 6, 2016

seneca valley hs alumni art exhibit



Had a wonderful time visiting my former high school, now Seneca Valley Intermediate, while celebrating their 50th anniversary. SV art teacher Jason Woolslare did an excellent job setting up the SV alumni art exhibit, with over 50 people who submitted work. It was great getting to hang out with one of my personal heroes and former high school art teacher Jim Rettinger (top left-hand corner pic) as well as see my series of five Vinyl Monkeys (top row, middle pic) on display at the show, along with Jason’s (middle row, far left), Jim’s (top row, far right) and my other hero and former high school art teacher, the late Dean Marshall’s work (middle row, far right). A big thanks goes out to SV alumni and artist Jeffery Paul Herrity for tipping me off to this very special occasion!