Wednesday, January 25, 2017

splotch monsters invade the facebook, and contest!


For a little while I've only posted some of my Splotch Monster art on my personal Facebook page, but It's due time these lil' beasties found a home of their own on FB. So at the urging of some friends and my wife, the Splotch Monsters finally have their own island in Facebook-land. Please make sure to "like and follow" the Splotch Monster Island page on Facebook HERE, and I'll be selecting two winners from all the names of folks who liked and followed by 12:00 noon, Saturday, February 4. Winning names will be randomly pulled out of a box on Sunday, February 5, and announced at 8pm that evening. Both winners will receive a customized Splotch Monster-meets-animal piece (valued at $150 a piece), featuring the animal of their choice (can send photographs of a personal pet as well!).