Monday, December 7, 2009

sketch dump: 11/2009





Not a whole lot to show from November, with some of the traveling and running around here and there. Kris and I had a nice time visiting family in Pittsburgh, but it all went by far too quickly. I'm hoping and planning on staying out there a lot longer around Christmas, with all there is to see and do. Pittsburgh is a marvelous city with so many unique places and hidden treasures. Anyhow, I've been working on some collage/drawing pages as part of the Moleskine exchange started by Big A. I've also been working on some other art-related things that I'll post up here later in the month. In the meantime, what is up with Blogger these days? I'll get comments on my blog that won't even register numerically on the blog. Weird. I know Blogger has been having issues with posts at various blogs getting a huge amount of comments, but when I have something like eleven and it only shows four on the blog, that's pretty strange. Oh well, at least I've got the luxury to complain about an issue so petty and insignificant.