Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sketch dump: 5/2010












I know, in last month's dump I mentioned something about having no more Splotch Monsters at Go Flying Turtle!. Well, that's all I've been working on during May unfortunately, so they have returned once again. I thought I'd post my ten favorite here from May. The problem now is finding a balance between actual sketching and drawing, painting, and these. Sometimes I get on a kick and get a bit obsessed, but I've had the urge to work on other things as well lately. If anyone is looking to do a collab with me, simply print out any paint splotch (or, as I like to call them, "Splotch Form") from HERE and draw your own features on it. I've had an idea brewing for a while now, with these, and this month I'll finally be actively getting to work with that idea. In the meantime, here's to summer break's (hopefully) speedy arrival. Happy June folks!