Friday, November 12, 2010

interview in rojo & garabato



Last month I was asked by monthly online art publication Rojo & Garabato Magazine for an interview. Of course I said yes, though I was pleasantly surprised by their request. This isn't just any ol' art magazine, online or otherwise, so I made sure to get to those questions ASAP. Well, November's issue (issue nine) is finally out, and it's a beauty as always. These gals from Coruña, Spain really go the extra mile with this labor of love, and cover a wide spectrum of artists, designers, illustrators, and photographers from all over the world. I posted the interview here at the blog for your viewing pleasure, but I seriously recommend reading the whole issue, and all of their issues for that matter. It was truly a pleasure being a small part of this awesome publication.