Monday, January 17, 2011

artist feature in carpaccio magazine, issue 22


Check it out folks, Carpaccio Magazine, issue 22 has officially dropped. The theme for this month's issue is "I have fear of ...", and it's been a real treat seeing all the different artists' takes on this subject, ranging from humorous to downright frightening. I've got four works of my own in this month's issue, which I feel very fortunate about since this is the second month they featured some of my art. January's issue will be digital only, like December's, however they will be doing a roundup featuring the best from the past couple of issues, releasing a compilation in physical form soon. As always, Carpaccio did a fabulous job, and the artwork inside is pretty spectacular. Check it out and get inspired when you get a chance.