Tuesday, February 15, 2011

carpaccio guide vol. 4 pre-order now


The new Carpaccio Guide to emerging illustrators, photographers & artists Volume 4 is currently on sale as pre-order only through Atem Books.  You can get a brief digital sneak peek at Atem if you like, however the actual material copy will start shipping to your doorstep March 1, 2011. I'm happy to have been chosen to show some of my own art in Carpaccio Magazine in recent months and will have more work in their upcoming "Imaginary Friends" issue next month. I've got some stuff in the Guide as well, though not sure what they chose. Whatever it is, this is pretty exciting news, and I look forward to the book's arrival next month. Since it was an import, I paid roughly 24 U.S. dollars (that includes the shipping), but it looks to be a big book, jam-packed with art and more. I'll do a follow-up post when it does arrive. In the meantime, consider taking a chance and submitting some of your own work if you do art, and check out their past publications for some serious inspiration.